Saturday, October 26, 2019

Parties

Parties are always hit and miss for me.
Mostly because I don't often have much of a social battery.
And I don't always like being in loud places filled with people.
Especially because my voice is rather soft and quiet. 

Most often I tend to like the parties where I actually know most of the people coming.

The ones where I may only know one or two people? Those are more stressful for me so I tend to avoid them.

But tonight we had a party at the house.
Where my roommate invited all her friends and us roomies were also asked to invite our friends to.
But since my friends are basically my roommates friends.
I didn't really have anyone to invite. ^^;;

But that did mean that I knew practically everyone who came.
So that made it easier to...well socialize. 

Mostly because it gave me the opportunity to catch up with friends that I haven't seen for a while. 

And that IS the aspect of parties that I do like.
Going around and catching up with people.
As I love learning what everyone has been up to. In that aspect I'm pretty social. ^^;;

So tonight, overall. Went well.

I do admit that I did people out when we started playing games though.
Because while I do enjoy games, I don't like the games that involve...discussions. 
Where everyone has to decide things or talk through things in order to go to the next step of the game.

And we played two of them in a row.
And since nearly everyone there is like a DND person...they complicated the scenarios far more than necessary lol. 

So yah, after the games I had to step away for a little bit just to recharge because I'd done a full work shift that morning and to do 8 hours of peopling plus another 5 hours of party socializing....is exhausting. 

Overall though.
I had a good time and I'm glad that my roomie was willing to host it and get everyone together. :D 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment