Thursday, February 27, 2020

All the Driving

Whew.
It's been a crazy long day. 

It started with a final crazy push to get the basement clean for my Godparents who are coming to stay for the weekend. So it was sweeping and kinda dusting and attempting to mop while making sure that there were chairs free of clutter to sit on and clutter on the floor was moved out of the way or thrown away or you know vanished from where it was being cluttery. 
It was also that last minute drive out to the store to run the final errands. Like...getting this and that to help make the basement liveable. The little odds and ends like...little trash cans or a mat for the bathroom floor to make the place feel like a living space instead of a construction space.

And then it was off to the races.
Lol off to the airport to pick up my Godparents.
Then it was off on a tour up and down the valley.
As they haven't visited in a while, and since my siblings have both bought houses in the past six months...they wanted to see their new digs. And like...my place too. lol even if I don't own the house they wanted to see where I was living and visit my work where we were able to buy some fish! Woot!! Yay for more fish. XD

But whew.

It was a ton of driving.
Going up and down and all around the valley to hit all the stops and the stores and the food places. 

I'm exhausted.
We all are. lol. We went running hard to show my godparents all the things today since the next few days are going to be crazy with wedding stuff and it won't be easy to break away to go see things during that time.

But yah.
It was crazy.
A lot of driving on my half since I was playing chauffeur. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment