Saturday, February 29, 2020

United

Today was a day that a year ago....I wouldn't have expected it to be happening. I honestly thought that it wouldn't happen for another two or three years really. 

But today.
Today Kikay got married. 

It's so crazy to think about honestly.

How a year ago she wasn't dating anyone. Had basically done the whole "Yah. I need a break from dating" thing because the last couple of guys she'd gone out with hadn't panned out.

To today.
Where she said her "I Do" to a wonderful childhood neighborhood friend of ours. 

It's crazy.

And I'm so happy for the both of them.
After the hardships and trials that they both have been through, the fact that they can make each other laugh, that they can feel comfortable enough around each other to let their guards down. To be relaxed. To have fun and goof off. 

It's such a beautiful and wonderful thing to see. To have seen their relationship develop.

To have them finally seal the deal.

It's awesome.
It's crazy.
I'm so happy for them. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment