Tuesday, February 4, 2020

C is for Cookie

It's that time of year again!!!

Okay...so it happens multiple times a year.
But like. I haven't had this since...last October?

So it's that time of year again!!!

When my favorite cookie from Crumbl Cookie comes back into their shop!!

-As this cookie place alternates their cookies every week.
So you can only get certain cookies during certain weeks...and if you're not paying attention and miss it...well...you're kinda out of luck until next time.

Which is around every four months or so apparently.

But yah!! My Nutella and SeaSalt cookie is back at the Crumbl and I'm soooo excited!!!

Lol though due to the snow yesterday, I ended up delaying my trip til today to get the cookies!!

And to be a good sport, because I know one of my roomies likes cheesecake and the store was having a 'rasberry cheesecake' cookie as part of their selection...I got one of those and then 3 nutella cookies for me!! :D

.....Only my roomie and I apparently had the same idea. ^^;;

As I'd shown her yesterday that my favorite cookie was in stock and mentioned there was one that she might like.

So today as well after work, she went and got cookies from Crumbl!

Lol so we got double the cookie goodness!!

Though she got a variety pack of 4 different cookies.
While I got my 3 and 1. ^^;; lol.

But funny how we were both like "Huh I should go to crumbl!"

What's also funny is that we both thought "Hey maybe I should text her and let her know that I'm going to crumbl." and then we didn't. ^^;; lol.

Oh well.
More cookies for us. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment