Thursday, February 20, 2020

Bridesmaids

You ever unintentionally start something and it gets out of control?
Yah.
I apparently did that.

You see.
A bit ago.
Like maybe a monthish back?
I was trying to figure out how to help Kikay with her upcoming wedding stuff.

And I was like "Maybe I should get us all bridesmaids dresses! Us girls should all wear matching outfits!"
So I went onto Amazon to look up skirts/shirts/dresses that fit the color scheme and kinda the theme of the wedding. 

I probably spent like an hour or so doing that.
Before deciding that it wasn't my wedding and if Kikay wanted to have bridesmaids she would pick the outfits and such.

And on a whim the next time I saw her I was like "At one point I thought bridesmaids dresses for your wedding." and showed her a couple of pictures I'd saved in my 'save for later cart' on Amazon.
You know...just in case.

More time passed.
And my roomie (who is one of Kikay's best friends) was like "Should we wear matching outfits?"

And I was like *shrugs*
So she asked Kikay when she saw her.

And Kikay was like "Oh well let's look."

And then suddenly I was getting this text of clothes to buy to wear....a week before the wedding. 
:S Like stressful much??

And when I mentioned it.
Kikay was like "This was all YOUR IDEA"

As the skirt they picked out was the one I had shown her earlier lol.
Though the rest of the outfit was more her than me. ^^;;

In any case.
Apparently I helped picked out the bridesmaid dresses?

Now it's a matter of the waiting game for all the pieces to show up. :S

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment