Saturday, February 1, 2020

More Fish!

I bought more fish today!

Which is semi crazy as it's been a while since I've bought fish so close together.
I mean, I think I got some around Christmas...but ended up having most of those ones die...and then I just...didn't get around to replacing them.

But now.
I've bought more fish!!

Which has me a bit leery because like...on Monday I added in:
5 Red Minor Tetras
5 Glo-Light Tetras
4 Rasboras
& 3 Black Neon Tetras

And then today I added in:
5 more Black Neon Tetras
and then 15 Neon Tetras.

Which means in the space of a week I've added 37 fish to my tank. :S 

That's....a lot of fish to add.

Though in a 125 gallon tank...it's not a crazy amount of fish.
Especially since they're all still young and all under an inch.
So like it's only 37 gallons of fish that I put in.
Not too much of a concern.

Though I am slightly concerned because that's a lot of fish. :S :S :S

Oops. ^^;;

But I think my tank has the room for it.
Since I've had some of my larger fish pass on in the past couple of months.

I think I still have the space for them.

And I'm sooo excited to see so many little fish swimming around the tank!
It gives it much more movement than before.
Which is nice.
To just have these little bits of movement.
Where before it was just....large fish another large fish another large fish. 

I really hope this group does well.
Because I do like seeing my tank so full of movement and life. ^^;; 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment