Monday, February 24, 2020

Shopping

I went to the mall today.
Honestly I'm not sure why I do that.
Because like 9/10 times I don't usually buy anything I came into the mall to look for. 

But yah. I went to the mall today.
Mostly to look at potential new boots to buy.
And potential jewelry to buy.

But I ended up leaving with nothing.
Well...I grabbed Chick-fil-a while I was there. So not quite nothing.

But there was just....too many people around for me to feel relaxed enough to actually shop about.
Mostly it was just a 'pop in here and pop in there' but never stay long enough to actually browse to the point I wanted to spend money.

*exhales*
Yah.
Not quite sure why I went to the mall.
I guess I keep thinking they'll have things there that are my style....and then they don't.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment