Saturday, February 15, 2020

Out and About

It was one of those days.
Where I figured I would end up with a headache.
Because I usually get one on Saturdays if it's crazy.
And I also had plans to do things with my friends after work.
Which usually means a headache will come to try and ruin the day. 

So there was no surprise when indeed a headache did come.

And nearly, I tried to convince my friends to just...take it easy.
To not do all the shopping and dinner and such that we'd planned.
Like maybe just do dinner.

My friends weren't keen on that idea lol.
Not surprising as we'd met up specifically to do the shopping.

So I was hoping that at least doing dinner would help the headache go away.
As I do think that when I get low on energy and haven't eaten enough that headaches come my way.

And since Saturdays I tend to expend more energy helping customers...headaches are expected. 

Thankfully, dinner did indeed help get rid of the headache and give me more energy.

So we were able to have fun shopping and going on midnight donut runs and just....relax and laugh the night away. 

Yay for having a night of fun. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment