Wednesday, February 12, 2020

All the Death

Whelp.
Is it too early to say that I feel like all my fish are going to die?
Because I feel like all my fish are going to die.

I ended up just completing an emergency late night water change on my tank because my oldest fish, my Angelfish Beauty, is doing the death gasps when she'd been fine earlier.

Which means that something isn't working right with the treatment of my tank with melafix and pimafix and such. 

Not when I still have fish dying.

I mean I had four other ones die by the time I got home from work.
And I'd really rather not lose Beauty.

So like...I decided to stop the treatment.
I did nearly a 50% water change and put the filter cartridges back into my tank to filter out the remaining chemicals.

I'm just going to like....let my tank sit I think.
*cross my fingers* that Beauty survives...though with how she's acting it seems highly doubtful at this point. Y_Y foo.

But yah.
I'm just going to leave my tank alone for a while.
Feed the fish. 
Make sure the water levels stay up.
And just like....let nature take it's course with the remaining fish and their survival.

Because I can't handle emotionally the loss of fish when I'm trying to help them.
As it's mirroring all too much my inability to help in other situations currently happening in my life right now.

*exhales*

Hopefully the other fish remain alright.
Time will tell I suppose. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment