Sunday, March 1, 2020

Meet Up

You know those moments. 
Where you have all these people that you talk to. And do things with?

But then for various reasons you just....kinda stop talking to each other. Stop hanging out?

And suddenly it's been years since you've spoken or done anything.

Well....

This weekend.
I had an old friend contact me randomly out of the blue.

And it had been like...years since we've spoken to each other. Even texted each other. I was honestly surprised they still had my number. 

We spent the past few days just chatting off and on over text.
As we both were rather busy with various things.

But tonight we were able to meet up for a couple of hours and just like...catch up.

And it was great.
Great to just chat and be with a friend and in many aspects have it feel like not much has changed at all...even though a lot has changed lol. 

I'm grateful I had the opportunity to meet up with them.

Even though I'm still rather confused as to why they decided to message me in the first place lol. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment