Monday, March 9, 2020

Need Isolation ASAP

I can feel myself getting run down.
I mean....I kinda expected it. Since I have to work Thursday to Thursday. 

And that's...like...I get it. Because of how my days off worked because I took some days off last weekend in order to see Kikay get married and be with family and such.

but like....that weekend was hardly relaxing. I was constantly doing, constantly helping, constantly around people.

And to go from being around people to having to be social at work seven days in a row.

It's exhausting.
I'm not extroverted enough for this.
I just need....like a day at home where my roomies are absent and I can just relax.

But one of my roomies has this 'talent' if you want to call it that, for doing exactly the opposite of what I want her to do.
Like if I plan for her to be gone for the day, she'll end up staying home. If I want her to stay in her room and hermit like she does 98% of the time, then that will be the one day that she'll decide to be active in the kitchen banging and cooking and cutting and cleaning etc.

And I just...need a day of me time.

At this point I'm just craving a good half hour by myself.
As even at work currently whenever I go on break there's ALWAYS someone else there taking a break and I just...I just need to be by msyelf.
To be isolated.

And it's not working out for me.
Especially when roomie chooses to be home when I do have my day off. Like I just need no one else present. Need no one else's energy mucking up the space.

I just need me myself and I so that I can chill, relax and get back into my zen mode.

Because I can feel myself wearing out.

And like I don't have the option currently for 'alone time' because even when I do get a day off on Friday...I won't be getting a day off. I'll be up North with Daddoo and will probably end up helping him with some chore or another.

*exhales*
I'm getting tired of helping people.
I'm getting tired of having to be around other people who are in need.
I'm getting tired of being the one to always give and have no one else really giving back.

I just...need to be alone.

And at this rate I won't get that alone time until NEXT Friday since I can't even count on having this Sunday as a real day off because if I go to church I'll be surrounded by people for a couple of hours and if I stay home...I won't be home alone because that one roomie has taken to staying home all day on Sundays too.

Just like....give me alone time.
I need it.
Desperately. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment