Saturday, March 7, 2020

Lunch Break

I'm not usually one to go out to eat when I take a lunch at work.

Because while half an hour seems like a lot of time...it's not that much time when you have to factor in driving to the food place, ordering the food and waiting to get it...and then driving back to work.

It's not worth the stress really. 

So I only end up doing it on the very rare occasion.
Like...maybe once a year? Maybe? I feel like it's every other year. 

It's rare.

But today.
My Daddoo came down to have lunch with me.

I mean, he was coming down to my work to get some fish as well.
But he offered to take me out to lunch when he got down there.

So out to lunch we went. ^^;; lol.

So weird. 
So different.
But in a good way.
It was fun to get out and away from work for a bit.
As today had been one of those crazy days where there were far too many people in the store.
Far too many people with needs where I just...have to shake my head at their questions.

But yah.
Going out to eat with Daddoo was a much needed respite. 
And I'm grateful that he decided to do so. As I enjoyed having the time to just chat and catch up a bit. :) 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment