Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Intruder?

So I've been checking in on my siblings home while they've been gone. Taking out the trash and grabbing the mail and such.

And today...I came in and immediately noticed that things weren't quite the same as I'd left them the last time I checked in. 

A bowl was out on the floor. A flower thing had been moved, and the most telling sign that someone else had been there...was that a bathroom light had been left on...and the toilet seat left up.

Which since I'm a girl....that's not something that I do and it wasn't how it had been left last time I was there. Which meant....someone had been in the house.

Which is rather creepy to realize that someone besides you has wandered around the house while your sibling has been gone.

Until I remembered that the inlaws also were given access to the house while the sibling was gone and after checking with them, confirmed that they had been by since the last time I visited.

Which was a relief.

but still creepy.
Creepy to have people randomly wandering around a house you think is empty.
It's like nearly being haunted, but not quite.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment