Sunday, March 8, 2020

An Unconventional Pizza Party

Once again. It's Animal Count time at work.
Where I have to come in to work on Sunday and count all the animals when we close. 

Depending on the time sometimes I just have to come in to count.
Othertimes I have to come in and work an actual shift before counting.

Today it was the latter.
Which was okay...but like...having to work Thursday to Thursday is really already wearing on me. I just...need a couple days away from work and away from people where I can just chill....

In any case.

My manager was really sweet today and once the store closed they ordered us a pizza to eat while we counted as kinda like an energy boost.
Got to say the pizza was definitely needed even if it did delay us in finishing by like half an hour. *shakes head* So I didn't get done with work until like 10pm ...and then I have a 630am shift tomorrow. So yay me. I'm going to die. 

In any case.
The fun thing about eating pizza is that we just went over to the fish wall (where we were counting all the fish) and just plopped down on the floor there, opened the box of pizza and ate it right there surrounded by fish. lol.

It was kinda fun really. ^^;; Just sitting and chilling eating pizza by the light of the fish tanks without having to worry about customers coming up to bug us. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment