Monday, October 19, 2020

A Counting We Will Go

It feels like it happens like twice a year.
Where we have to count all the animals/fish/insects in the store in an 'official count.' 

Which is rather annoying considering how we count all the creatures in the store once a week anyways.
I don't see why we have to do an 'official' one where I get to spend a couple of hours after the store closes counting creatures.

Like with the recent change we've had in how we count the animals it makes more sense. As they've switched to counting specific animals once a month instead of weekly. 

So I could see how doing an official count once a year could help with that. 

In any case.

It was rather amusing today because apparently...my new Head Manager and VP Manager are new enough to the store and the company that they weren't aware that there is a yearly animal count.

And they discovered, going through the VP's work emails today....that the yearly animal count is supposed to happen this Sunday. 

But having had no idea that it was occurring they didn't schedule anybody to do the count. *shakes head* lol 

So they were like "Sarnic, do you know how to do this?!" 
Which yes. I've been to practically every single one we've had. 

I think the only times I haven't been to the official animal counts is when I'm on vacation.
Because my CELs usually don't ever last long enough to do more than one and I've been around long enough to know how they work and such.

So basically I get to play teacher this Sunday and show the Head Manager how to do it lol.
But because I've already been scheduled my hours for the week...I have to cut a shift short on a different day so I can come in on Sunday on my day off to do the count without going over my hours.

So yah.
Fun times. lol. Should be interesting how it turns out. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment