Saturday, October 17, 2020

A Voice

I voted today. 

Which is kinda odd to say, considering that the elections aren't for another couple of weeks.

In some ways it feels like the elections are an eternity away. Which is annoying considering how much politics have been influencing like....everything recently.

I'll be glad when everything is said and done and over. 

Though with the current state of affairs, I won't be surprised if the official election day in November....doesn't 'end' the politics for everything.

Considering how the last couple of elections have gone.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be political until the end of 2020.

But in many ways it's a relief.

To know that I've already cast my vote. That it's in the mail. That I've made my voice heard.

Only time will tell if my voice made a difference as to who gets selected for which positions.

But at least I took action.

Hopefully it's enough to get our country back on track. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves. 
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment