Sunday, October 11, 2020

A Father's Blessing

It's kinda a tradition really...whenever starting something new, to get a Father's Blessing from Daddoo.

It's basically a boost of confidence, to set off on your new adventure on the right foot sort of thing.

Normally this was done before the start of every school year....and since I've graduated college....I haven't actively sought out Father's Blessing's as often. Like...I did when I first got my job, and occasionally when I just needed some comfort or guidance or reassurance.

But with me starting my new position at my work as a manager....I felt the need to ask Daddoo to give me a blessing before I 'officially' started my first week as manager.

And I'm grateful that I did. Because beyond having some bonding time with Daddoo, I was able to get some insight, some blessings, some words of wisdom, and some cautions to keep in mind as I start this new chapter in my life. 

*deep breath* 

Hopefully this goes well. Overall I'm pretty excited, semi nervous for it...but it's kinda just that 'first day of school' feeling where you're hopeful but you don't quite know what to expect....

Yah fun times.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves. 
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment