Thursday, October 8, 2020

All the Animals?

So our small animal shipment came today.

And surprisingly enough, the delivery guy informed me that we'd gotten all our expected animals in on our shipment.

As for the past little while it's been hit and miss with how many of our expected animals actually show up just because the breeders haven't been able to keep up with the demand of customers to buy pets.

But I think we're finally getting ahead to where we can actually keep animals in stock...for probably a month and then with Christmas on the Horizon we're probably gonna have another influx of people wanting pets.

Maybe. Who knows maybe everyone already got all their pets.

In any case. 

After informing me that we'd gotten all our animals, I left the guy to put them in their habitats, only when I went to check the cages to ensure all the animals did come in...I discovered that two of the cages I set up were still empty.

Which was odd as the paperwork and the delivery guy had indicated that I should have gotten all the animals.

At first we thought it was just a mistake with the supplier...but before he had me sign off on the shipment, the delivery guy decided to go double check his van to make sure that the two sets of hamsters I was missing weren't still in the van.

Good thing he checked.

Lol as they were still in the van. They'd just been placed in a different location than the rest of the boxes holding our shipment. 

So I was able to get all my animals in. Woot!

Now if I could only keep our birds in stock...as our parakeets are still basically selling out before the week is out.

One thing at a time I suppose.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment