Thursday, October 1, 2020

Noise Noise Noise

I'm not a fan of repetitive noises. Especially ones that occur early in the morning. Though I suppose around 10 am isn't that early. But it is frustrating in any case to have a noise that you can't escape from constantly droning on in the background.

At first I thought it was the idling of a truck or a motorcycle or some other loud vehicle.

Which when I'm away from the road in my room...it's rather annoying when I can hear "outside" sounds when the windows are closed. *exhales*

But after going to investigate, I figured out that the neighbor like two houses down or so was using a jack hammer for some sort of construction project.

Not sure what said project was, only that it involved chipping out some concrete. 

But I ended up having to move to a different part of the house and turn on some music to distract myself from the never ending droning noise that the jack hammer was giving off.

Thankfully it didn't last longer than an hour or so.

But it was still annoying for the amount of time that it lasted.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves. 
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment