Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Not Manager Enough

It's kinda annoying...being in a grey zone.

Because like i'm a manager....but at the same time...I don't have experience yet with the manager duties....I'm still needing to do a lot of the trainings and such in order to 'officially be official' as a manager.

But like...I have the keys to open all the locked doors. I have some abilities on the computer to do various manager things...

But at the same time....there are situations that come up where like....I'm still not 'qualified' to be a manager.

Which is frustrating. Bleh.

Like today.... I was doing a return that needed a manager override in order to issue a refund to a customer. 

And I was like "Hey! I have the manager keys! I can do this!"

Only when I put in my manager key and put in my id and my new password that I nearly didn't remember because gah...that's still gonna take some getting used to...

The register refused to recognize me as a manager. >_<

Gah.

I tried again, just on the off chance I put in my password wrong...with it being all new and such.

But no.

I don't yet have the authority to do overrides on the registers. *exhales*

Which is so weird because like...yesterday I'd opened up the registers and my key and code had worked just fine to get the money into the til and prepare the registers for a day of selling things....

But not for overrides. *shakes head*

idk...maybe I did put in my id or password wrong.

Who knows.

I'll get it eventually....

But for now I'm gonna be floating in this grey zone until I 'know' the things and am 'trained.'

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment