Sunday, October 18, 2020

Binge Watching

It's kinda interesting how one can get in and out of interests.

Like I spent most of the day today watching Detective Conan episodes.

Because despite having known about the series since like my third year of college or so....I've yet to watch the entire thing. Or well...all the episodes that are currently out because the series is still not finished.

But I tend to go through phases with watching it.

Like I'll binge watch episodes for a day or three or up to a week or so.

And then get distracted with something else and stop watching the series for months at a time only to pick it up again.

Today was one of those 'pick it up' again moments where I was working on writing and wanted something to listen to while I did so, so I figured why not watch this series as I am eventually going to write more fanfic for the anime and figured it would be a good idea to get a better idea of the characters that were introduced later in the series. 

Which it's interesting that I like watching a series that doesn't relate at all to what I'm writing lol. But ah well. At least it helped me to finally get over a bit of a writer's block I've been experiencing so win there. ^^;; 

But yah. It was fun watching more episodes of the series today. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves. 
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment