Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Hanging Out

There's a spider in our living room.
A smart one.
As it's hanging out in the little alcove thingy towards our ceiling where I guess people can put like decorate plants to gather dust and such?

But it's hanging out up there. Far out of easy reach of any people who may notice it.

Though really...how often do people tend to look up?
Not often.

I do wonder how long it will be before anyone else in the house notices it's up there.
As I don't personally hold a grudge against it.
And I'm definitely not in the mood to grab a chair and try and reach it when it could potentially fall on my head. :S :S :S

So I'm quite content to leave it in its little web to catch whatever bugs happen to fly that high up.

Not gonna bring it up to the roomies either.
They'd probably just want to try and smash it.

And I'm not really for smashing things.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves. 
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment