Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Thank You Week

So this week work is doing a "Thank You Week" to say Thanks to all of us who stuck it through and have been working through the pandemic. 

Which culminates with us receiving a bonus in our paychecks this payday. So yay more money! lol 
But we were given word Monday that the company is doing 'more'
Not monetary wise.
But like...having various types of 'thank you' gifts given to us throughout the week.
Which I halfway thought was just going to be like...free food in the breakroom short of 'thank yous' as we all love having pizza parties and such.

But so far it's been like...different?

The Thank You Week started on Tuesday and when I walked into work there was a table filled with water bottles.
Personalized water bottles.
Like a specific water bottle with our individual names on it along with a 'thank you note' from our Head Manager.

And like...it was so cool! XD I mean...I don't usually use water bottles. But to have something with your name on it? Definitely makes said item that much cooler.
To the point where I am halfway seriously considering actually using the water bottle at work.
Though I may fill it with soda or something instead of water. XD lol. 

In any case.
Today we had another fun surprise.
Where I discovered a set of lego figurines. 
I mean, they weren't 'personalized' in that they had our names on them.
But there were enough figures of various hair colors and hair styles that we could pick one that represented us.
And like it was super cool because the lego figures actually have our store uniform on them. And on the back it has the year and our city,state location of our store.

It's just.
So. 
Cool!

Like I can't tell if it's corporate who went into so much thought on providing us with these little appreciation tokens.
Or if my Head Manager is just really creative with gifting us things.

But I'm loving the personalization to it.
Like it just feels like there's...idk a lot of care involved?

It's cool.
So cool and has me looking forward to what surprises I'll find when I come into work for the rest of the week.

Love it. 
So much.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment