Saturday, September 12, 2020

Delivery for You

So a couple of days ago, I had this major migraine hit right? Where I had to leave work early and just go basically die in bed because I couldn't function anymore?

Yah....fun times.

And I'd basically resigned myself to a day spent doing nothing but basically sleeping or hanging out in dark places because migraines are bad like that.

When I got a text from my Aunt aka my Godmother saying that she was sending pizza over to the house.

()_()

WHAT?!

lol she lives like...a state away.

Nowhere near my home at all.

And yet with technology she was able to do an online order to the nearest pizza place and have pizza -and a few other food things from the place- sent to my home.

Which is sooo cool!

And I wish I could do the same for her as I'd love to treat her to dinner and such one night.

....But it's hard to find places that will willing deliver food a couple hours out into the middle of nowhere. ^^;; lol.

In any case.

She was like "I figured you needed to eat something and this way I know you will be eating something and you don't have to cook!"

And I was just like...soooo grateful.

To be seen in such a way.

Like I'm kinda used to suffering by myself with the migraines.

Occasionally my roomies will help out and grab food/soda for me to help out.

But overall it's just me suffering on my own.

And after a rough day the day before the migraine hit feeling rather drained and underappreciated...to have my Godmother send me a little pizza care package was just the pick me up that I needed.

Lol.

Of course...*shakes head* The ONE time I'm in PJs and answer the door to grab the pizza is the ONE time that the delivery guy is actually pretty cute. 

*exhales* 

Whelp. At least I'm secure in the knowledge that he's probably had people in worst states of dress answer the door lol. 

But there goes another check mark in the box of 'Book Romance Tropes that will not happen to me." lol. 

Who knows how I'll actually end up meeting my future husband.

But answering the door in my pjs to cute delivery guy probably isn't one of those lol.

In any case.

It was nice. So nice to just be able to chill and relax and eat pizza and enjoy the evening without any more added stress.

So grateful for my Godmother. She's the best.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment