Sunday, September 20, 2020

Writing Day

It's nice, to actually have the energy and motivation to work on writing.

It feels like the past little bit, I've been struggling to stay focused on my projects. To want to write in them and try and complete them.

But I've been working on trying to be more proactive.

On overcoming the hurdle of 'i can't' and 'it's too much work' to a more confident "I can do this. I want to do this" sort of thinking.

Which for today as worked.

I've been able to work on a particular wip that I've had in my drafts for a year practically untouched.

I think it helped a bit that the story involves Aliens and I've been listening to UFO related episodes on netflix today.

But it's been nice. To be able to finish a couple of chapters.

And not spend all day antagonizing over two lines when I know I could be writing faster. 

So hopefully, I'll be able to keep up this motivation, and get my wip finished sooner rather than later. ^^;; 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves. 
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment