Friday, September 11, 2020

Ten Years Later

 So I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I was aware that it was the day of my blogaversary here on Blogger.

I mean 10 years I've been doing this.

It's kinda crazy to think I have a decade's worth of blogposts.

Which I'm pretty sure like at least half of them still need to be properly tagged because that's only something I started doing like....what two or three years ago? :S So yah there's a project I'll eventually tackle and finish. XD lol.

But due to the crazy work day on Wednesday...I was in no celebratory state of mind to talk about 10 years of blogging. To celebrate this versary.

So I decided to put it off.

Was gonna do it yesterday...but a migraine had other plans for me.

So today it is!

Happy Blogaversary to me!! :D Woot!

I do admit...it's been a struggle sometimes to keep this blog updated.

There have been plenty of days where I just haven't felt like...well writing.

I'm pretty sure it's because I've been going through a bit more emotional turmoil this past year or so.

And so writing...is difficult. Because writing is often the outlet I use to figure things out or vent or just talk about things.

And there have been plenty of days where I haven't wanted to face the events of the day, haven't wanted to process them, or write, or talk about them because I don't know what to say or just don't want to think about it.

Sometimes....writing is too much for me.

And I have considered finding ways to cut back. To not update my blogs quite so often so that I can have a break without feeling guilty. *exhales* Who knows maybe I'll take a short break on my next vacation and just not blog without feeling guilty about skipping a few days.

Who knows.

I do know that I enjoy writing.

That I do enjoy blogging.

Even though I have no idea who like....any of my readers are. As the only family members that I know of that actively read my blog....well....have passed on to the next life. 

Still.

There is some comfort that somewhere in the world I'm seen.

Somewhere in the world people love to come check out this little blog of mine and read what I wrote. 

Read about my problems, my thoughts, my hopes, my dreams, my frustrations.

It's amazing. It's inspiring. 

It's totally terrifying to know that complete strangers are reading these words. XD lol. 

But I'm grateful for it. As I do enjoy sharing things with people and just knowing that their are readers out there who wait for my updates or want to see what's going on in my life is such a bright spot of sunlight in my life. 

So thank you dearest readers.

Those who have been here since the beginning, those who came just halfway through, those who just discovered this blog today, to those who visit once, and to those who visit everyday.

Thanks for sticking by me through all the ups and downs. :D 

^^;;

Of course...now comes the 'fun' part of going through the various statistics of my blog.

....Which with the new update to blogger.....Things can't be shown exactly the same way they were in previous years.

But I'll try my best. ^^;; 

Since starting this back in 2010 I've written 2544 posts with 105,551 overall views. :D Woot!

My Top Ten Posts are:

-The Last Yellow Rose with 1.26k views (posted April 26, 2011)
-A Grounding Moment with 834 views (posted June 4, 2018)
-FIRE with 811 views (posted June 2, 2018)
-Broken Teeth with 673 views (posted November 2, 2011)
-Game Night with 473 views (posted March 15, 2014)
-181st Saturday Conference Highlights with 171 views (posted April 2, 2011)
-Thought o'da Day with 96 views (posted March 5, 2011)
-When Risks Pay Off with 81 views (posted November 30, 2012)
-Oh Cleaning Checks, How Much I Don't Miss You with 72 views (posted September 11, 2012)
-I Made The Mess with 71 views (posted October 4, 2017)

Most Popular Browsers: 

-Firefox 47%
-Chrome 26%
-MSIE 12%
-Safari 10%
-Opera 2%
-PhantomJS <1%
-HeadlessChrome <1%
-Mobile Safari <1%
-chromeframe <1%
-Mobile <1%
-BingPreview <1%
-OS;FBSV <1%
-Maxthon <1%
-Netscape <1%
-CriOS <1%
-Dragon <1%
-Silk <1%
-Namoroka <1%
-Thunderbird <1%
-Other 1%

It's kinda cool this new update with blogger lets me see a few more things than 10 if I toggle the right switches XD lol some of those Browsers I've never heard of before. 

Pageviews by Operating systems: 

-Windows 81%
-Macintosh 8%
-Linux 5%
-iPad 2%
-iPod 1%
-Unix <1%
-Android <1%
-Unknown <1%
-X11 <1%
-compatible <1%
-Windows NT 6.1 <1%
-BlackBerry <1%
-Nokia <1%
-iPod touch <1%
-BeOS <1%
-Samsung <1%
-Android 2.2 <1%
-Linux 2.6.2 <1%
-Other <1%

Again. XD nice to see new operating systems I'm not familiar with lol. :D Very cool to have more than 10 shown. 

And finally! My favorite part!

The top 19 countries that visit me! ^^;; SOOO cool that I can see a few more than the top ten now! Woot! XD And it looks like I can switch between percentages and 'absolute' numbers now. Soooooo

1. United States -40.2k (38%)
2. Italy -37.6k (36%)
3. Russia -10.8k (10%)
4. Germany -2.97k (3%)
5. Portugal -2.06k (2%)
6. Ukraine -1.72k (2%)
7. France -1.19k (1%)
8. Poland -701 (<1%)
9. United Kingdom -541 (<1%)
10. India -418 (<1%)
11. Turkmenistan -416 (<1%)
12. Latvia -382 (<1%)
13. Canada -277 (<1%)
14. Malaysia -276 (<1%)
15. Czechia -268 (<1%)
16. China -245 (<1%)
17. Unknown Region -172 (<1%) (this one is a new thing...like...how can you not know the region? Maybe I have alien visitors from outer space? Who knows) 
18. Spain -166 (<1%)
19. Indonesia -162 (<1%)
And 20 is listed as "Other" So all the other countries make up 7.79k (5%) pageviews!! Woot!!

Lol I'm honestly not gonna be surprised if Italy makes it out as my top country I get viewed from by this time next year. Their numbers have been steadily climbing every year giving the United States a run for it's money. XD lol. Guess we'll see what the next year brings.

Again, Thank you all, from everywhere in the world, for taking the time to check out and hang with me in my little corner of the internet. 

I hope that you all are having a good day, are staying safe and as healthy as possible, and that you'll be able to have a better day come the morrow. 

All my love!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment