Sunday, September 13, 2020

Off to Visit

  It's been a couple of months since me and the fam have been able to meet up.

And I have to say it was rather weird to drive up to Hometown.

Like for the past couple of months my drives have been confined to like the 20 minute area between my work and home.

So to jump on the highway and actually you know....drive for longer than that period of time?

So weird.

So weird to be passing through familiar and yet not familiar areas.

I mean with the windstorm that came through earlier in the week...there were some noticeable changes to the scenery the further north I went.

It was just so odd to travel so far.

I mean I used to drive the route between Daddoo's place and my place a lot. 

So the route shouldn't have felt as 'new' as it did.

But then again...I have confined myself to mostly sticking to home, work and the occasional foray out for food.

So to go 'outside' of the comfort zone...I could see how it was all more 'new' feeling.

I do have to say it was nice to 'get out' for a bit. 

Hang with the family.

Catch up.

It was good.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment