Monday, September 7, 2020

Drive. The. Speed. Limit.

Slow drivers are the bane of my existence.

I have a need for speed and getting stuck behind people going as slow as snails irks me like no other.

Especially since it's basically guaranteed that no matter what time of day or where I'm going, I'll be stuck behind someone going as slow as molasses.

And like a herd.

Slow cars love to flock together.

Because it's not just ONE car going like ten under the speedlimit.

No it's a whole group of them.

Without fail I'll encounter a group of cars/trucks/semi's etc all going SIXTY when the speed limit is SEVENTY on the freeway.

Doesn't seem to matter the time of day.

They just go slow.

And like....I get it. Some people want to be safe. Some are freaking old. Some probably are unobservant enough to not see what the speed limit is. and Some are preparing to take their exit.

But still.

It bugs me.

I like to go fast.

I like to get places fast.

And to get stuck behind people going so slow drives me crazy.

Especially because it's a consistent thing.

Like without fail everyday after work, the stretch of freeway between the exit before my exit there's ALWAYS a car or semi or something going somewhere along the vicinity of 55-60 in the slow lane.

Which yes it's called the slow lane for a reason.

But if you ain't taking the freaking exit WHY are you going slow?

It drives me crazy.

Cus it's not like I can pull out and go around the slow driver and get ahead of them before taking my exit.

No because again, there's usually a herd of them all clumped together across two or three lanes.

Making it rather difficult to get around them and still be able to take my exit.

I hate it.

Hate it when people just slow down for no visible reason.

Hate it when people take turns so slowly you could probably grow grass in the meantime.

It's just....it bugs me.

I like to go fast. Please please just let me do what I want.....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment