Monday, September 14, 2020

To the Post Office

 I went to the post office today.

After like...two weeks of procrastinating it.

Not entirely on purpose. My work shifts were such by the time I got off, the post office was usually closed...and then on other probable days I could have gone...I ended up just being tired enough that I didn't want to deal with any more people and went straight home. ^^;;

In any case. I finally made it to the post office today, in order to mail a small package to my Godmother.

-A none time sensitive one, so it's okay that it took me forever to get it mailed out. ^^;; 

But it was rather surprising how busy the post office was.

Like I knew it closed like within the hour. So I suppose it could have been the 'last minute' rush before the doors closed for the day.

But it was just...crazy to see that there was actually a line of people waiting to be helped.

I'd halfway expected the place to be dead honestly.

It wasn't. It was quite busy.

Thankfully though, I didn't have to wait too long in line, it was moving along fast enough that I didn't mind it.

But it was nice to see that the post office is still being kept busy.

As I'd been semi-worried with all the post office talk that'd been in the news in the last month.

I even supported a bit by buying a set of stamps that will hopefully allow me to like...mail out letters or something in the future. ^^;; lol. 

But yah.

My post office experience was good! Woot! :D Hopefully the package I sent gets to my Godmother okay. ^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment