Saturday, September 26, 2020

New Shoes

There's something nice about buying something new.

Especially if it's a pair of shoes. 

Though I'm not that type of girl to have like a hundred shoes. 

No, I usually only wear my work/everyday shoes and then on occasion my church shoes or some sandals. 

And for a while now I've been needing new work shoes.

As the current pair I own are feeling their age.

The problem with buying new shoes?

Is that the store I usually went to to get new shoes...went out of business.

The store being the Payless Shoe Store.

Though I was aware that they were lurking around the internet spaces still...the physical location was gone.

And with the pandemic going on and for the months long sting that may still be ongoing where you couldn't try on clothes...and maybe shoes? 

It wasn't quite sure where to go for my next pair.

I was considering walmart as a last resort as I had heard the mall has been rather crowded and rather bad at wearing masks and social distancing.

However, the other day I got an email saying that Payless was coming back!! Woot!! :D 

Though physical stores won't be in place until like...next year...they had an online website that you could go to to browse their selections.

So I went there to see what I could see.

Though buying shoes online is something that I'm kinda :S :S leery of because like...what do I do if they're not the right size or don't fit well?

BUT!

Luck was on my side and while browsing I discovered that they still carried the exact same shoe I currently owned! 

Woot!!

Considering how quickly shoes change style and color and looks over the course of the year, I was more than surprised to find the exact same shoes.

But more than grateful too.

Because that just meant that I needed to double check my own shoe size.

And then order the same thing. ^^;;

And today my new shoes arrived! Woot!! :D 

It's great how receiving something simple like a new pair of shoes can brighten one's day.

Can't wait to break them in. ^^;;

And once I wear them around for a few days I may just hop back onto the website and order me a backup pair that way when my new pair wears out I can already have another set on hand to use. :D 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment