Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Power Cords

It's always great when you can manage to have good timing on something.

Last week I noticed that my power cord to my laptop hasn't been charging as well as it used to. 

I didn't think much of it at first.

But then I realized that I would have to get the cord to sit in a certain way for it to charge my laptop.

Only it wasn't just a 'certain' way after a bit. It was like wiggling around the cord and trying to not breathe or jostle it once I got it 'just right'

I was hoping it was jut like a glitch.

But to be safe, I got online and looked up to see how much it would be to get a new power cord. And after seeing that they weren't too expensive, ordered one to be sent to me.

A power cord that arrived today thankfully.

Which is good timing because my power cord had gotten more and more finicky, especially today where it was a work in progress to try and get it even charge.

So the fact that this new power cord is charging my laptop without issue, without having to play around with it to get it just right so it will charge.

Yay for having good timing as I don't know what I would have done if the old cord had stopped charging entirely before I'd even ordered the new cord. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment