Thursday, September 3, 2020

Sauceless

I'm pretty sure it's an ingrained response where if someone says they're going to order pizza, everyone in the room is like PIZZA!!!

Which was such the case tonight, when my manager mentioned that they would be ordering pizza for us.

Of course my response was: PIZZA!!!!

Which is semi ironic because not like five or ten minutes earlier I was talking to a coworker and they mentioned pizza and were like "Oh wait, you don't like red sauce right?"

Which is true.

I don't like red sauce. Not on pizza. Not with pasta.

I don't like the taste of it.

And Pizza quite often has said red sauce on it.

But I've gotten kinda used to only ordering pizza with my family and friends.

And they're well aware of my dislike for the red stuff.

So I didn't think anything of it when my manager was like "We're ordering pizza!"

Lol a couple of my other coworkers ended up having to step in and be like "Cool, but Sarnic doesn't like red sauce so we need a pizza that doesn't have that."

Riiiiigggghhtttt. I'd forgotten that detail. XD lol.

After some debate where I was trying to be a team player and order something that more people could eat than just me, like a chicken alfredo pizza or something,

My manager went ahead and ordered me my usual pizza which is just a pepperoni pizza sans the sauce.

Which was awesome that they had my back like that. XD 

Lol I'm glad that my coworkers remember to look out for me when I forget to do it myself. 

Yay sauceless pizza! XD

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment