Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Emotionally Isolated

I'm an individual who doesn't mind being alone....
but I do like being around other people as well.
Yet there are few times...when I feel like I want to shut myself off completely from contact with people.
Today....and a bit of yesterday....has been like that.
I just wanted to shut my door, lock it up with padlocks and chains, bar my windows, and leave all electronic devices in the other room.
Isolated.

...It's not a fun feeling.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Involved Bambi being in a hollow filled with trees and another deer, the father I think, coming up to him telling him he needed to run, for the hunters were coming. Coming after him and his mother, and they weren't going to stop.....

then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment