Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Sacrifice for Technology

There I was.
Heading to my bedroom.
To write.
Because I had a deadline.
Five pages for writing group in a few hours.
So, I grabbed up my laptop.
Picked up my Itouch.
And headed out from the living room and its distracting TV influence.
I can't remember what happened next exactly.
I think I was trying to play music on my Itouch.
Yah...a favorite song had come on and I was trying to turn it up.
But something unbalanced.
The laptop? the Itouch...
In either case. I tried to save my Itouch from plummeting to the ground,
but my sudden jerk sent my laptop into such a wobble that I grabbed for that.
While trying to save the Itouch.
And well...
The end of the story was:
I managed to keep my laptop from taking a dive to the floor.
Not so my Itouch.
Luckily...it's fine. :)
The case it was in has the color chipped away, and a crack in the color case, but the most important part. The screen remains uncracked and well ^^
Woot!
Technology has been saved! :D

Not so myself.
Somewhere in the midst my desperate attempt to save everything.
I ended up hurting my arm.
On the surface, it just looks like a faint scratch.
But it HURTS.
Hours later it still aches.
The laptop must have hit it really hard.
And since my arms are basically skin and bone...
There isn't much cushioning for impact.
So this may be hurting for a while.
*sighs*
What I do for my gadgets lol. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

A spotlight. Searching through the darkness. Finds bits of uniforms from the Avengers. Highlighting them in the jumbled darkness. The Avengers were on the run. In hiding. And we were trying to find them.
I was getting ready for an event when I felt something wrong with my tooth. My front left tooth. It chipped....right in half. So I only had half a tooth left. I was trying to think hysterically about how the dentist could fix it, but I seemed to forget that I now had an odd looking smile as I continued to smile to people as I encountered them in the hallways and on the steps...
Then we were on the run.
I watched from above as a couple and child encountered a zombie invasion. Their car crashed and they ran through the fields in desperation to get away from the green skinned white haired people coming after them. The father fell getting covered by the wheat they were running through. I tried to desperately get him up. And we ran for a house, holing up in there. Desperate to survive.
And I was eating fruit jerky, we're trying to figure out how to survive....

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment