Friday, May 11, 2012

What's Your Number?

You know when you have those random ideas go through your head.
Where you wonder: Huh, I wonder how that will turn out?
Well...this past week...I've had that thought.
What thought was it?
My thought was...I wonder what my 'number' is.
How was I going to find this out?
Well....each letter of the alphabet has an associated number.
So... I thought to myself...what if I add up the letters of my name together.
And see what I get.
:) But there's more.
The number can't be a double or triple number.
It has to be a single number.
....it would probably be easier to show you I suppose then to explain. :) lol

So take Sarnic Dirchi for example.
Match each letter with the number it goes with.

A B C D E F G H I  J   K   L  M  N  O  P  Q   R  S   T  U  V  W  X 
1  2  3  4 5 6  7  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
 Y  Z
25 26

Then apply it to your name.

S   A R  N  I C   D I  R C H I
19 1 18 14 9 3    4 9 18 3 8  9

Then you add up your first name. then your middle name. then your last name.

So 19+1+18+14+9+3 = 64
Since the number is a double number you add those together.
6+4 = 10
That's still a double number, so you add again.
1+0 = 1

So my number for my first name is 1

Do the same thing with your middle and/or last name 

4+9+18+3+8+9 = 51
double number add them together.
5+1 = 6
the number for my last name is 6

Then once you're done add those numbers together.
Mine would be
1+6
that equals
7.
So my number is 7 :)

lol I did this to my actual name and my number is 9 :)

Sooo...
If you're curious as to what your number is....
lol you can try out this way of adding up the numbers.

It was rather fun for me lol :)
And I satisfied my curiosity. :D

^^
Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was a vampire. The Mick St. John type of vampire...where I could withstand sunlight for a bit, until the suns rays got too strong.
I was out in a parking lot. Talking with another guy...he'd figured out who I was...and I guess was frightened of me because he had his keys out in a threatening manner, and I was afraid of those keys. I tried to get away from him, it was getting hot out in the middle of the Smith's parking lot. So I took shelter in the shade of a sleek red car...a camearo? convertible? it was some fancy expensive race car.
But the guy kept coming. I was afraid he was going to hurt the car, so I ducked away heading for another shade place.
And another. Heading to safety.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment