Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sequel Prequel Info Surprise

"Sarnic just knows everything."

Haha....not quite.
Where did this comment come from?
Well....from me actually knowing information nobody else did. ^^;;

What happened?
Well...I was hanging out with some Institute Council buddies.
For a Wednesday Movie Night. With Pina Coladas! :) Nummy goodness
Anywho.
The movie of the night was....
Monsters Inc.

Near the end of the movie a couple of the boys commented,
that they should make a Monsters Inc sequel.

My response?
They are...but it's a prequel.

Everyone turned to me.
Wha?

Yah. They're making a prequel called Monster University that will come out in the next year or two. It basically focuses on how Mike and Sully meet.

Oooooh.

Then a bit later. One of the guys commented.
They should make a movie where Boo is all grown up with her own children....
and they get trapped in the monster world.

I leaned over to the guy next to me.
-Because I wasn't going to try and shout over everyone.
And said.
That was the original plan for the sequel. Boo would be all grown up with kids of her own and she designs toys, which look a lot like mike, sully and other creatures and she ends up in the monster world again possibly.

lol I can't remember the rest, I looked up the information in high school.

lol the other were like ()_() How do you know all this?!

And my response....
was... "Because I stalk things."
Haha...not the greatest thing to say. I was trying to think of something nicer to say then 'obsess.'
I don't think stalk was that great of an option lol.

And that was when the line was said. "Because Sarnic knows everything."

Yah...I don't know everything.
but as I've mentioned before....I can get obsessive about things.
I can get curious about things.
And so....I go to my friends of Google, Imdb, and Wikipedia to look up stuff.

And at some point while I was in high school.
I got 'curious' about pixar films. And plans for the future. If there were any sequels and the like.
Because Pixar was cool!! and still is cool! the films they make are amazing!

lol and so, I discovered that there were plans for a sequel with Boo grown up.
and a couple years later, I discovered plans for a prequel instead of a sequel.
Somehow the information stayed in my head.
And walla.

Sarnic appears to know everything ;) haha.
Nope. Just some good old curiosity being put to work. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

We had captured Loki and he was being prepared for transport back to Asgard in my neighbors living room. He was standing in a square box being covered by tarps like an origami project. Where they would take one corner, fold it around him. Take another corner, fold it around him a different way. Each time the tent covering him got smaller and lower to the ground. 
Unbeknownst to the folders. Loki had a plan. To escape. Soon enough they realized...that the prison transport thing had been folded too small to fit Loki.
They opened it...and saw nothing.
Loki had escaped!
He'd shape shifted into a small white dog (looking like a white Dalmatian/Labrador/nospots) and escaped through a trap flip door the transport had been placed on.
Now we had to catch him.
I ran from the house, but had to turn back to drop off a...bazooka and some arrows in a black and red quiver that was six or so feet long before I ran after the white dog Loki trying to catch him...though at some point I became a beagle, and I was trying to help him....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D



No comments:

Post a Comment