Friday, May 25, 2012

Where All Your Dreams Come True

Disney.
Disney.
Diiisssnnneeeeeyyyyy.
So, yesterday I totally went to the Disney Store at the nearby mall.
Boy, did that bring back memories.
Of when we were little and Mom would take us to the Disney store for her lunch break when we went into work with her. And then....we could buy Disney toys!! :D
I always got Disney stuffed animals ^^
Love the stuffed animals ^^ Sooo cute!!

Anyway....I went in there again....
You know to be random, and see if i could get a random present for a birthday....you know...that's today.

Oh man.

My eyes were like this the whole time.
()_() SHINY!! GASP! AH!!! AWWW!!! OOOOO!!!! ()_()
Haha that place is like  goldmine.
A goldmine literally because that stuff is rather expensive.
Ooh Disney, if only your toys weren't sooo pricey.
Bu then again....
It's a good thing they are lol.
Because I would have come home with a like a gazillion different things I really really don't need.
I mean...
They have these Disney character barbie doll figures.
That were only eight dollars.
heh...only eight dollars.
But it was COOL!
Why?!
Well...they had the typical princess dolls, but they also had the princes! They Had Triton! Genie! Ursula! That witchmother lady from Tangled! Oh man....Oh man. ()_()
lol the Ursula one caught my attention...because she's like the first bad guy villain ever! ;)
They were super cool!
And they have a bunch of tangled stuff, Tinkerbell stuff, as well as toys dealing with the new Brave movie.
:D
Apparently....
It looks like the three brothers become three bears. I had guess that from the trailers though lol. Yet the toys totally insinuate that it's true.

And now...I'm thinking of Goldilocks.
You think the brave movie is a twist on Goldilocks?
She has red hair. Goldilocks had well...gold hair. but both had three bears! lol
I still don't know what that movie is totally about.... but I'm intrigued.

Anyway...off of side track.
Disney store!
Lots of cool things...like marvel things.
But they still don't have any Loki related things....
Why do bad guys not get their own toys as well?
Ursula got one!

And then! The creme da la creme!

Stuffed animals!
Sooo many Disney stuffed animals :D
lol that is one of my favorite things about the Disney store...
they're always getting in different Disney characters.
So nothing stays around forever.
I saw lion king stuff. They HAD ZAZU!!
And I saw MUSHU!
Soo many other cool Disney characters as well!! ^^
Like.... LADY AND THE TRAMP!!
OH man they had them cutified!
Tramp was sooo soft.
It was soo hard not to buy him right away haha :)
I already have a lady and tramp set somewhere at home.
But those two....ooo perhaps I'll have to go back.....
>.>
Sooo soft.


lol anyway...there was so much going on at the Disney store that I was like:
@_@
totally dizzy and overwhelmed man!
So I had to leave.
But I went back today.
lol i was a bit more in control this time around.
However I love the atmosphere in the Disney store.
So bright.
so fun.
So much random musical/bits of movie pieces on the tv screens.
lol I could stay there for a long time.
Like I stay in stores a long time when I dither about what to buy people.
But I wasn't dithering.
I was just entertained by what I found and what was on those TV screens.
It was like the White Ninja land of happiness!! :3
Happy 18th Birthday Mirleki!!!
Until you next read these word;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Happy 600th Post!! As well as 5454 Pageviews! That's just cool :)

The Dream

Have you ever seen the beginning of "The Island" movie? Well...this was somewhat similar. We were living in an underground concrete world. Prisoners to some army captain like guy. We lived surrounded by concrete, working...like in a factory. no windows. miles underground. But one day, I discovered an elevator along with another person or two that took us to the surface world basically like being shot from a cannon on air pressure. We emerged from a concrete looking box and were amazed at all the greenery. The trees of a forest, we were in the mountains with long grasses. It was beautiful. It was so odd from what I knew, yet I knew that I had lived up here before, before an unfortunate day when I'd ...fallen down the hole or been captured by guards from below looking for more people. We were amazed. Like children exploring having fun running around in the trees and such....until our absence was discovered. We were taken back down below again, back to the concrete rooms a group of us. And told that there was going to be a severe punishment for disobey the laws and doing what wasn't supposed to be done. The drill captain main guy was furious. And said we could only have one thing. So I grabbed my scriptures and tried to stuff a bunch of small inch size stuffed animals of my sister's into the bag so I could have those as well as comfort for me as well as my sister.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment