Monday, May 14, 2012

Researchable

I love to learn.
I may have mentioned that before lol.
I love to learn.
but hate homework.
Hence my love/hate relationship with school.
And why Wikipedia is my close friend lol. :)

I find that while doing this that and the other....
like....working on story ideas, watching TV/movies, or being out and about...
that I get curious. Or I want to know random information.
I've mentioned this...when I get randomly obsessive over things...like hedgehogs, or flash.
That I go find them on the Internet and learn as much as I can about them...until I'm content.. :)
Same thing but for informational purposes lol. :)
Like...with Imbd I like to read the 'did you know' things.
But with Wiki...I use it to get background. On movies, comic books, mummies, animals, mythical stuff, authors, harry potter, and most anything I think of and want to learn more about. :D
lol
I have taken to calling it 'research' mostly because I sound more professional doing that then I actually am. haha :)
And...I have fun learning all this random information ^^
Yay for Wikipedia (and a bunch of other sights I go to depending on what I'm searching for.)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was caring for a bunch of puppies...when two strange dogs entered my yard. One was...a smaller dog...grey black...it looked a little mean. The other was a golden retriever...but it's left eye...was grossly distended...like all the way down to its feet. It had a tumor, and I couldn't fix that. It needed to see a doctor and be returned to its owners....but for some reason I needed to go into hiding and run...because people were after me, they didn't like the dogs I was keeping...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment