Thursday, May 24, 2012

Moving Teeth

I'm beginning to wonder...
if I clench my teeth during the night in an odd way.
In such a manner that my teeth slightly move.
And then when I try to close my mouth normally...it doesn't feel normal.

Because that's how it's felt for the past weekish lol.
It seems like whenever I wake up in the morning...my teeth don't sit the same way upon each other as they did the night before.
It could be I'm just being extra sensitive and paranoid to my teeth since I've been having problems with them....
but I do wonder.
During the night. Do my teeth move around or something?
Do they have parties, go visit each other and then rush back into position when I start to wake?
lol I must wake rather quickly.
Because I think some teeth are a bit slow to get back into position.
Hence...I wake up and feel like my teeth have changed their position slightly enough to bug me and make me wonder....are my teeth moving around?

I hope not....that would make it difficult to keep them all happy.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a big warehouse store area, trying to hide from something...and there were these bookshelves. And it became basically my quest to reorganize the bookshelves...to get all the books to fit, but also make room for some fairies who wanted to live there as well. It was difficult and I felt time was running short, I had other things I needed to go do....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment