Saturday, May 26, 2012

Distracted Surprise!!!!

Distractions.
Purposeful Distractions.
Are super fun to do. :)

Especially when you have an ulterior motive for distracting the individual.

Yesterday I was a distraction ^^
lol.
You see, we were doing a surprise birthday cake party celebration thing.
Only....the surpriseee showed up earlier then expected.
We weren't ready.

I had to run around like made hiding everything.
(The Cake, and presents)
Managing to stuff the last present into hiding just as the surpriseee showed up.
*heart pounding AAHHHHHHness!*

So, I was like.
Okay everything is hidden....
now what?

of course!
Distraction!! :D
What did I do?
I asked the surprisee.
"Hey do you want to continue reading my story?"
Yes. yes. they did.
And so.
I kept them distracted with that for about twenty minutes.
The last five or so we had to move because my laptop was giving me the warning of 'i'm about to die!!' sign.
So I moved to a spot where the surprisee couldn't see what was happening behind her.
But I noticed the window reflected the candles of the cake.
Especially when they turned off all the lights.
-The surprisee wasn't too suspicious of that....we usually turn off the lights in preparation for a movie that we always do at the F.A. on Friday nights.
But I still had to distract her from the yellow candle light reflecting in the window.
So I turned on my Ipod and had her listen to it turning to me.

And walla!
Surprise! :D haha

Ooh we were so sneaky sneaky. :D
lol it's fun to be sneaky sneaky as well.
Doing things in such a manner that the person won't be suspcious.
Like asking questions to get an idea of what sort of things/presents the individual would like.

^^ It's super fun to be the distraction to keep the person distracted from what we don't want them to know about. ^^ Love it. alot.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I remember it being really sunny, with outdoorsy feel...and a bit of redrock. But I was being chased by something. Trying to get away...

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment