Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Yellow Balloon

For Graduation;
My roommates gave me a set of six balloons.
One that said "Congrats GRAD,"
and then red, green, blue, purple, and a yellow balloon.

It's been nearly three weeks now. And most of the balloons are still hanging up near the ceiling.
The purple was the first one to sink to the ground a couple of days ago.
The red one will soon be following. It's floating about midway between ceiling and ground.
And the other four were still at the ceiling.
....
make that three.
You see...the yellow balloon.
Such a cheerful color and floating contently against the ceiling.
Encountered...
well...
A fight.
Between three roommates.
We were smacking the yellow one at each other.
Trying to hit the person we were aiming at.
Not succeeding that well.
But having fun trying.
Until...it all came to a sudden end.
I had the balloon.
I was trying to hit Kikay.
I smacked it.
It went sailing towards the ground.
Forcefully and quickly.
And there was....a pointy object in the way.
Left over from Kikay's birthday party.
A statue she got.

*sniff*
Poor Yellow never had a chance.
With a loud
POP!!
It lay, destroyed on the floor.
No more air. No more happy bounciness.
Just a withered piece of rubberlike material.
Crinkled, winkled, and not floating at all.
Y_Y
It was a sad sudden end to that happy yellow balloon.
It was taken from us far too early.
It should have remained floating for another week or so.
Now....
it lays on the floor.
The life gone from it.

RIP Yellow Balloon.
You're bright sunshine like presence will be missed.


























Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was on a cruise ship.
Exploring about.
And I saw a video show showing places guests aren't aloud to be.
Like on the deck in front of the captains area where they steer the ship.
They said "Yes, we can see you here too." and showed a group of college boys making faces in front of the camera.
I ended up in another forbidden area of the ship. it was like....the air lock of a plane. With rails around it there was an opening to the air below the ship.
I ended up getting away from there.
And went on top deck...where there was some activity going on.
My friends Jess and Tay had also come with me. And we were riding in a car on a golden rainbow like road. Trying to decide what we were going to do because none of us had any money to do anything really...

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment