Thursday, May 3, 2012

Home?

Are you moving home?

O.o
That's such an odd question.
And I've been getting it alot lately.
Why?
Because it seems to be the knee jerk response.

I'm talking to a person and I say "Yah! I just graduated from college!"
And then they say "That's great! Are you going to be moving home then?"

O.o When did the concept of graduation = moving home?

Perhaps it's because I was at home when most of these conversations took place.
And the people were probably wondering why I was there.
..yep...just visiting....you know...had stuff to do up here, so I'm staying for a couple of days....
Not moving home. lol silly people. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in an uncles house. I think it was Uncle M...but it seemed like a conglomeration of alot of different Aunt/Uncle houses. And...the house was kinda like a hotel...a factory...it was a weird place. I was with this guy. He was cute. thin, dark hair. teenage age. And it seemed like something similar happened to him as happened to the prince in Mirror Mirror. He sometimes displayed dog like characteristics as we wandered about this huge building. Like going to the bathroom wherever he wanted to...it was odd to see him so nonchalant about it. Anyway, we were avoiding someone, going all over the building, down stair cases, up staircases trying to reach something...

then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment