Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Swim Away Crocodile

I've gone to the mall three times in the last week....
Its almost like I've joined the world of girls.
Going to the mall. Buying stuff.

Only...most mall goers go to the mall to get...well you know. Clothes.
It's always boggled my mind that malls are basically one big clothes store.
How is it possible that there can be like twenty different stores, all filled with clothes?
All expensive.
All similar...but different.
*shakes head*
I don't quite get it.

I wish the malls would get more stores that were unique.
That didn't have clothes. I would probably hang out there more often.

lol.
But I've gone to the mall!
Specifically....
>.>
The Disney store.

So much funness there.
lol.

Just being in that store, seeing the different toys everytime, the different sales.
I can understand why girls like shopping.
just not why they like shopping for clothes lol.

But you see...
There is a secret behind my Disney store visits.
Because they have these TVs that play Disney stuff...
and there is this one song.
That I've come to like.
It's catchy.
Fun.
And totally for the little kids. lol
But I love it anyway. :)

What is it?
It's called:
Roll Up The Map


It's quite catchy isn't it? :)
lol its been stuck in my head for the past couple of days.
And it brings a smile to my face ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was with my Grandpa...who resembled the grandpa from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, we were in my backyard, with some wild cats. Cheetahs. My grandpa was taming them, they wouldn't hurt him. But suddenly, they attacked. The Germans were attacking...cats..Germans...something had taken the offense and my grandpa and his old military friend went into action. my siblings, myself and the two old guys jumped into a car and we went speeding along the different highways. Every now and then we'd pass a green colored highway. Those were military highways that lead to their bases, civilians couldn't go there. We turned onto one of the bases, near a river in a canyon, pausing on an outpost on the highway. We...climbed out of the safety hatch...which was the size of a key hole. -I tried to go back in, but I couldn't fit, and it was boggling to think i could come out, but not come in a key hole sized hole. But anyway. My grandfather and his friend put their keys into a panel on the hatch and at the same time, turned the their keys making a clicking sound. I waited anxiously to see what what would happen...but there was no sign.
Finally I asked....what had happened.
And they said, that they destroyed the remains of Sputnik. Which, with how they worded, it sounded like the remains of a nuclear weapon that had been restored/rescued and kept secret. But if we were being attacked....it needed to be destroyed. So they dumped it into the river...and somehow that destroyed it.
We left the area heading to a green area, with a fountain....the fountain of youth. The military had coordined it off, so that only the military personal could access it. There were tourists around complaining that they wanted to get closer. But the forces weren't allowing it.
Because our grandfather used to be part of the army, we were allowed to get closer.
We talked about taking it...drinking from the fountain of youth.
But something happened...
my grandfather was exposed to the fountain, but it went wrong.
He wasn't given youth, but only an extra eight hours to live. He lay motionless on the ground and we feared he was dead, but we had to leave to flee....

when the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment