Friday, May 4, 2012

A. Midnight Showing

The Midnight Showing.

It's something I do rarely.
Once in a Blue Moon basically.
The last time I went to a midnight showing...I think it was Eclipse.
and I wasn't really impressed with the whole experience...
I don't think I was feeling well that day...yah I had a headache.
But anyway.
I don't usually go to midnight showings.
For one thing...the tickets are pricier.
For another.......hmmm yah that's about it. Ticket Prices.
But the FA group got midnight premier tickets.
And they had an extra one. So i joined in on the fun.
What were the tickets for?

THE AVENGERS!!

:D I must say I was excited for this movie ^^
Why?
Cus I got to see Captain America again :D
lol he's my favorite. :)

And it was different going to this midnight showing.
For one...it seemed like there were a lot of young people there.
Like...jr. high and high school students.
But then again...I can't tell ages lol. But they were acting pretty young.
It was weird to be surrounded by them for a couple of hours as we waited in line to be let in.

-Another difference. This midnight showing...the seats weren't reserved. it was first come first serve.
So Kikay ended up waiting...in line...from like 7pm. Until 10:30 or so when they let us inside.
Because of that long wait...we were the second group in the door. :) yay.
lol. I came by around 10 or so due to a previous activity being scheduled before that point.

And so.
It began.
The midnight showing of
THE AVENGERS!

And guys...

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!
I had pretty high expectations for this movie.
And it delivered!

There was action!
There was wit!
Everyone looked super cool!
And...there was a heart tearing moment of sadness Y_Y I still can't believe that happened. Y_Y

Overall.
Wow.
Just wow.

Guys if you haven't seen The Avengers yet.
GO.
Soon.

There is sooo much that happens.
I really can't pick a favorite part.
That's how drawn in I was.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up going again to watch it.
^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment