Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thank the Cook

My brother, Meralto works at a fast food restaurant.
As a cook.
And his main complaint....about working fast food,
besides the 'stupidity/slowness' of people in the drive through....
is that nobody takes time to thank the cook.
They're pretty ready to complain, or make life difficult.
But people don't take the time to say Thanks to the people who made their food.
The cooks.
The guys who work in the back.
Who slave away in the heat, working to make sure that the customer's food comes out in a timely and tasty fashion.
They're under appreciated.

So what happened today?
Well, Kikay wanted to go to AC for her b-day lunch.
We went.
We ate.
And when we left.
She paused to give her compliments to the chef.
Yay Kikay! :D

.....I wish I would have done the same thing.
lol
Kikay was so excited she texted Meralto to tell him what she'd done.
His response: Good girl.

:D haha :)
Next goal. go to Meralto's work while he's working and tell him thanks. :)

And before I forget.
To all those cooks out there who may be reading this:
Thank you so much for all the work you do!
For cooking the food for hungry people everywhere! :)
You're awesome! :3

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a prison. High Security. Nobody had ever escaped it.
Though it looked like Kikay's bedroom....

We were in the cell sitting on the bed, when we saw a crack appear in the side of the wall. Out came another figure. He said "Okay we've broken through from 213 to here 313. Now you guys are escaping but you need to dig down to 311, do that and we'll all get away."
I don't know if we ever did dig down.
I basically started packing, figuring out what I could grab really quickly.
I grabbed my graduation gift from my parents, other small jewelry objects...things I could carry in my hands, since I didn't have anything to carry things in. I also grabbed my contact case and solution so I could take out my contacts. I ended up dithering a bit. Going back and forth and nearly getting caught by the guards. But I made it out of my house to my green car, I opened the door placed my things inside and encouraged my pets...I think it was my two dogs, to get inside...and then I shut the door...I think I was waiting for Kikay...for something...to come out of the house/prison to happen...


when the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

1 comment:

  1. Haha Kikay's bedroom is an inescapable prison? ...Yeah, I can see that... :D

    ReplyDelete