Tuesday, April 9, 2019

A Beginning

I spent the morning in the airport today.
Which was a different experience.
As I was like...three hours early. 
And the part of the airport I was in...when I got to my gate.
Was nearly completely barren.

Like there was one other guy and a couple of airport officials. 
It was weird.
But kinda nice in a way.
To just have quiet.
To not be surrounded by people.

Of course that only lasted for like maybe an hour or so. 
Before there began to be a flurry of announcements.
Gates ready to receive people. 
People coming in.
People sitting near me.
People talking loudly near me.

Definitely made it hard to focus.
As when writing I tend to not like a lot of chatter around me as it quickly gets on my nerves. 

So my ability to write while I waited was short lived.

But I did enjoy the quiet I did have for the beginning of my journey. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment