Wednesday, April 3, 2019

A Test? Easy.

It's been a while since I've managed to surprise my managers.
But I managed to do so today lol. 

Apparently there was a recertification test for Petcare that we all had to retake.
You know the whole 'do the E-learning and take the quiz and pass it' sort of dealeo. 

Which I already figured it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
Because like...I've been in the store for forever.
And I tend to remember things lol.

So I didn't expect it to take much longer than like half an hour.

Yet...I did wonder...because another coworker took it before me...and it took them like nearly two hours to do both parts?

To the point where I had to wait until a different coworker showed up -half an hour before I was off- before I could go take it. 

However I could only do half of it.
As we had a greenie doing training on the computer that stored the 'learning' part of the recertification.
So I chose to just take the test today and will have to do the learning part tomorrow (if there's time) 

And like it was 20 questions.
Where you couldn't pass until you got them all right.

So I took it.
And had to retake the test like twice as I kept missing one question but like...managed to get it all figured out in the end.

And like...it only took me maybe fifteen minutes to do it?
Because I'm a fast reader and like....I remember things....and if I don't know I can usually like...guess based on the options given.

But the manager was shocked when I informed him that I'd finished the test already.

As apparently everyone else who took it took much longer? 
*shakes head*

So yah.
I surprised my manager today.
Managing to finish the test lickety split lol. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment