Friday, April 26, 2019

Bye Bye Negativity

It's like a huge weight has lifted from the house.
It's crazy.
Like the energy/my energy has just increased exponentially compared to how it has been.
And it's like...I suddenly want to do all the things.
Instead of coming home to just veg I want to...well do things.
Clean things.

Basically just give the house a nice big fresh start.

Because for the last little while the energy in the house has been....
Well.
Depressed?
We've had stresses swirling about, whether it's over jobs, tests, relationships....
There's been a lot of it going about.

Which, when I'm sensitive to energy given off by others.
Makes it hard to like...actually want to do something.
Because everything just feels drab.

But now
At least for the next month.
We have the opportunity to do a bit of spring cleaning.
Cleanse all the negative energy that has been building up.
And just get our own more positive energy back swirling in the home.

Already the house feels a lot better.
And I haven't done much in the way of cleaning yet.

It's nice.
I like this feeling a lot.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment