Thursday, April 4, 2019

Dentist Day

I went to the dentist this morning.
Which considering all the stress that the filling falling out has caused...
The procedure was so quick and easy.

The dentist didn't even need to numb me up.
He checked the tooth, noticed that it was pretty clean and basically just needed to do a quick polish to ensure the surface would be suitable for bonding before setting to work.

And like...half of the time spent getting a filling fixed is the stupid wait time for the mouth to go numb enough for the dentist to work on the tooth without hurting the patient.

And I didn't have to get numb.
Ha!

Literally.
It was quick.
Like ten minutes after I sat down I was walking out the door.
It was crazy.

But my mouth is fixed again. So yay! lol. 

However, I still had to face the lesser fun part of the day.
Which was working the dreaded afternoon/evening shift that I absolutely loathe.

Though I rarely if like...ever...have worked a weekday evening shift.
So that was kinda weird. 
I know how crazy Saturdays can get. 

But tonight actually wasn't as bad as I feared it would be. I was able to stay pretty busy doing tasks until about 4pm. So yay for not being bored my entire shift.

Though I ended up for like nearly an hour and a half....purposely staying away from my department.

Why?
Because the customer who came in Monday and spent an hour and a half asking me tons of questions....had come back into the store with his girlfriend tonight.
And I wanted basically nothing whatsoever to do with him. I already had to deal with the questionspree on Monday, I wasn't in the mood to deal with it again today.

So I vanished.
Stayed out of his line of sight.
Left my poor coworker to deal with him and all his questions and odd needs this time around.
And just...focused on helping people in other areas of the store.
I mean I did come back to my department, I was just careful to stay away from the fish area and focused on helping customers with birds and small pets and such.

And I managed to not interact directly with that customer. So woot! :D 

But yah.
As expected.
The 8 hours of customer service has exhausted me.

Which is...disappointing. Cus like....I wanted to do things....but I now don't have the energy to do it.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment