Thursday, April 18, 2019

Alternate Schedules

I've been back from vacation for four days.

Four whole days.

And today was the first time I've seen my fourth roomie since I got back.

*shakes head*

It was almost amusing really.
How we managed to keep missing each other.

As she's been holed up in her room (not out of the ordinary) working on homework and tests and other school finals related things.

And she barely came out before this finales prep stuff.
Now?
It's like she lives in her room.

But in any case.
For the past four days.
We've managed to not cross paths.

Like I've somehow managed to not be in the same area when she comes out of her room.
Whether I'm upstairs and she's hanging out downstairs.
Or I'm in my room heading to bed before she finally comes out.

It was rather weird.

But I can totally see how people can go forever without seeing their roommates now.
Because it is possible when your schedules don't quite align. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment